GSA Fire Alarm
Attention State, Local, and Federal Government workers,
You have two choices to buy fire alarm parts and technician labor with the GSA program.
GSA Advantage will allow you to buy parts just like using any web buying program. You sign in, select quantities and place the order. The site is very similar experience if you are familiar with purchasing from Amazon or Overstock for personal use.
For labor and/or larger dollar amount projects you can us the GSA e-Buy, here is some information direct from their web site:
GSA e-Buy is an online Request for Quote (RFQ)/Request for Proposal (RFP) system. eBuy is designed to facilitate the request for and submission of quotes/proposals for commercial products, services, and solutions offered through GSA Federal Supply Schedules and Technology contracts.
When should I use eBuy?
eBuy is designed to bring ease and versatility to online procurement. You can use eBuy to obtain quotes/proposals for services, large quantity purchases, big ticket items, and purchases with complex requirements.
Who can use eBuy?
Federal, state, and local government agencies (buyers), can use eBuy to maximize their buying power. Note - state and local may only post RFQs for GSA Schedule products and services under the Cooperative Purchasing Program and the Disaster Recovery Purchasing Program.
What are the Benefits of e-Buy?
- Save time and money by completing procurements online
- Ensure compliance with DoD Section 803 requirements
- Easily submit on-line Modifications
- Forward RFQ/RFPs to others for review and purchase
- Attach customized documents
Gamewell-FCI manufactures and supplies a complete line of fire alarm and mass notification control panels and components including:
|E3 Series® Expandable Emergency Evacuation System
• Large addressable • Scalable to building size • Built-in Voice EVAC • Custom configuration
|7100 Series Analog Addressable Fire Alarm
• Mid-size building solution • Cost-effective addressability • Advanced network capable
|FocalPoint® Graphic Workstation
• Fire system monitoring • Single or multi-building • Auto-screen navigation • CAD floor plan display
|Flex Series Conventional Fire Alarm
• Small to mid-size buildings • Lowest installed cost • Wide variety of options
|Peripherals Conventional & Advanced
• Spot detection • Manual initiation • Audible notification • Visual notification • Power & accessories